We just had someone come check our [water heater... fixed carbon monoxide leak] they said you saved our lives! Thanks again for your help! Oh and by the way, you saved 3 lives, my sister was unknowingly pregnant!
"...I am a much wiser house buyer thanks to you, so I thank you for the knowledge you have given me...Darlene & I continue our search for a home and wish to have you as our inspector for our future endeavor...
– Brian Eckman
"Hector was so helpful, answered all of our questions along the way. He made sure we knew exactly what was going on even after the inspection was over. So thorough!"